A safe alternative to commercial fertilizers Wilbros Turf Compost increases vigor and health in lawns and turf while decreasing irrigation requirements.
- Premium quality compost made from yard trimmings, brewers waste, and food waste where temperatures are held above 131 F for over 15 days and turned a minimum of 5 times to meet EPA standards.
- PH adjusted by using Organic Biomass burning boiler ash.
- Nitrogen adjusted by using feather, meat, blood and poultry meal.
- Turf Compost is then blended with a river sand mix and is ready for application to turfs.
- Turf Compost consists of approximately 50% compost screened through 3/8” screen and approximately 50% river sand mix.
- Turf Compost helps reduce chemical usage and water usage greatly by 30%.
Evenly spread Turf Compost 3”-6” over existing soil before planting or installing sod.
For an established lawn, aerate then top dress a ½” over the area.